12th BBCC - Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Conference
Naples, Italy, December 18-20, 2017
Deadline for abstract submission: October 16th, 2017
BBCC2017 is recognized as an Affiliated Conference of ISCB, International Society of Computational Biology, and
organized under the patronage of BITS, Bioinformatics Italian Society.
The conference is intended as a meeting point for the international community with a focus on different topics
related to bioinformatics and computational biology:
- Molecular Simulations
- Omics and Inter-Omics Data Mining
- Bioinformatics and Computational Biology for Industry
- Combinatorial Optimization in Molecular Biology
- AgriFood Applications
- Health data analysis
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Dr. P.L. Buttigieg, Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology, Bremen, Germany
- Prof. A. Caflish, Computational Structural Biology, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Prof. G. Lancia, Algorithms, Combinatorics & Optimization, University of Udine, Italy
- Dr. P. Liò, Department of Computer Science, University of Cambridge, UK
- Dr. P. Roman-Garcia, Industry and International Officer, Elixir-Europe, UK
A Supplement of BMC Bioinformatics will be edited by the Organizers of BBCC2017 after the conference.
Other post-conference publications are in preparation.
The complete Call and other information are available at the web site: